POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : Re: SeaShell Plugin : Re: SeaShell Plugin Server Time
28 Sep 2024 12:57:01 EDT (-0400)
  Re: SeaShell Plugin
From: Philippe Gibone
Date: 15 Jun 2003 12:17:22
Message: <3eec9c12$1@news.povray.org>
> Just one thing concerning the mesh2. As you know, you can make mesh2
> textures in Moray 3.5 (in fact without 'material').
Sorry but I don't use Moray 3.5 yet.

In Moray 3.3 you can check 'this is a mesh2 texture', then Moray generates a
texture, not a material (not sure this is the problem, though)

Inside the lua plugin, I have no problem defining a "material" for the
"texture" of my mesh2, and a "texture" for the "interior_texture", but I
have to be carefull when I choose them !

Philippe